- Size – 14,327 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Bloomsbury
- Industry – Real Estate
- Year completed – 2015
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Changing dynamics in the sector
- A desire to consider new locations
- A need for a workspace reflective of a world class property developer
- A unique, modern and character filled space
- A move to an exciting, regenerating part of London.
- A new HQ which is a showcase of the Stanhope brand.
An address that perfectly suits the occupier
Property developers Stanhope wanted their new headquarters to reflect their ethos, and help them make headlines of their own. They also moved at a time when much of the property sector was changing, so they wanted to show they had lots of confidence in the market.
The solution was a bold one. The move to the junction of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road came at a time when the majority of the area was a building site.
Now, however, they are opposite a station boasting exceptional public areas, new Elizabeth Line trains and a newly reinvigorated personality. An address perfectly suited to an ambitious developer.