- Size – 3,500 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Fitzrovia
- Industry – Finance
- Year completed – 2016
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Relocate the Central London office due to redevelopment of existing building
- Required a client facing office
- Well located for amenities and access to public transport
- Acquired 3,500 sq ft at 60 Charlotte Street
- Top floor providing fantastic views over Central London
- Grade A space in a high quality full service building
Netwealth were moving because their current Central London office was part of a redevelopment project. The business felt it was a good opportunity to take a new space with even better client-facing areas. However, good transport links and a friendly, engaging local ambience were still key.
After choosing from a shortlist, Netwealth moved into their new Grade A space on 60 Charlotte Street. The new space included a range of building services that improved their day-to-day activities. Moreover, their top-floor views over Central London provided them with a real point of difference when clients walked through their doors.