Liverpool Football Club
- Size – 5,586 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Noho
- Industry – Sport
- Year completed – 2014
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Brand new office in London – important for the image of the brand.
- Needed to be close to Euston station for links back to Liverpool city.
- Conscious of other football clubs opening London offices and needing to get ahead of the curve.
- Acquired 5,586 sq ft in The Heals Building, Noho.
- Acquired a cool warehouse in line with the image of the brand
- Managed to complete legals within required short time period to allow for successful occupation on target date.
A building to enhance a much loved brand
Liverpool Football Club’s new London office needed to reflect their status as a global icon. In terms of area, it made perfect sense to be near Euston Station, and its trains to Liverpool.
The 5,586 space we acquired was the outstanding choice among a number of impressive sites. The Heals Building, an art nouveau masterpiece, gave the club the gravitas it needed, together with a cool, trendy warehouse environment.
We smoothly negotiated their contract and completed all the paperwork, helping our client to move in on their target date.