- Size – 4,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – City Core
- Industry – Technology
- Year completed – 2017
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Moving their sales office from the regions into Central London
- Finding space in a building that represented them both as a forward thinking technology company and a large multinational
- Office needed to house a product demonstration suite
- Acquired 4,000 sq ft in The Gherkin
- Took a suite on the 17th floor that achieved their ambition for high floor tower space
A high level and professional service
The brief of JDA’s move from the regions into Central London included a couple of important elements. The new office had to reflect their forward-thinking, multinational brand. And it needed the space to house a product demonstration suite.
We suggested that the iconic Gherkin would be the perfect fit. Even more excitingly, the views from the 4,000 sq ft space on the 17th floor added a real flavor of prestige.
Cushman and Wakefield assisted with the office viewings and lease negotiation for our chosen space at 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin) and provided a high level and professional service to conclude this transaction. JDA will be opening this office in March 2018.