Bedrock Asset Management
- Size – 7,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – Soho & Covent Garden
- Industry – Banking & Finance Services
- Year completed – 2017
- Fit-out – Oktra
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Looking to house 3 different companies within the same space
- Looking for a high-quality modern office on a single floor plate
- Looking to move out of Mayfair but to stay within touching distance to satisfy client expectations.
- Acquired 7,000 sq ft in 33 Glasshouse Street
- Negotiated subletting rights that gave the client the right to share occupation with non- group companies
- Reducing overall costs whilst moving to a bigger and more modern office
Focused on the now, with flexibility for the future
Bedrock Asset Management’s brief included the challenge of bringing three different companies into the same space – on a single floor.
Also, the high quality office needed to be outside of Mayfair to gain some cost efficiency; but close enough that clients would still consider the business a premium Mayfair brand.
The eventual solution, the acquisition of 7,000 sq ft at 33 Glasshouse Street, hinged on the details. We negotiated the ability for Bedrock to sublet some of the space so they could share it with non-Group companies.
The net result reduced Bedrock’s overall costs, and meant the teams enjoy a larger and far more modern office.