- Size – 15,000 sq ft
- Project type – Acquisition
- Location – King’s Cross
- Industry – Retail
- Year completed – 2015
Clients key concerns & challenges
- Establish new London office for Global Brands
- In a location with good train links to Nottingham
- Space commensurate to a global retail occupier
- Acquired approx. 15,000 sq ft at Kings Place
- Close proximity to Kings Cross Station
- High quality building with terrace overlooking the canal
A view to leave Nottingham for
When it was clear that Alliance Boots’s Global Brands needed a London base, we helped them find a space that exceeded their expectations.
The brief was to be near good train links to Nottingham, in a building with the gravitas for a global retailer.
Kings Cross, with its direct lines to Nottingham, was the obvious choice. Furthermore, in the midst of a massive redevelopment, the area provided a wealth of high quality, innovative options.
The chosen site, Kings Place Close, gave Alliance Boots the space they needed, in a vibrant – and convenient – area. With the added status of picturesque views over the canal.